A ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner is for any environment and home. It is often used for whole-house cooling in homes with hot water radiant heat. There are also heat pump models available for efficient heating in the winter too. These systems are very easy to use, energy efficient, and quick and easy to install.
The ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner has 3 parts:
1. Quiet indoor air-distribution units
2. Hidden refrigeration lines that link this/these units to…
3. An outdoor compressor/condenser.
In a ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner the only visible parts inside the residence are small 1-3 inch in diameter holes where the distribution units are mounted. Ductless systems are actually much less visible that almost any other kind of heating or cooling system and you do not have to change any existing ductwork, or anything about how you currently heat your house o get a ductless air conditioning system. Even in some homes that are heated with forced air, the ductless air conditioning system may be optimal because it will save the energy that is currently lost as air travels through the ductwork
Advantages of ductless air conditioning systems:
1. Central air increases the resale value of your house
2. They are very small, practically invisible
3. Ductless air conditioning systems are easy to install
4. Flexible types of installation – floor, ceiling, and wall-mounted units.
5. Can be “zoned” to individually cool specific rooms or groups of rooms